Dr. Mellos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adrianne Mellos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Mellos completed a residency at SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn|Long Island Jewish Med Center. She currently practices at NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Astoria and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mellos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn|Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mellos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adrianne Mellos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mellos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mellos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mellos frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Cardiac Imaging.
Dr. Mellos' office is located at 2318 31st St Ste 200, Astoria, NY 11105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Astoria
Cardiovascular Associates of New York2318 31st St Ste 200, Astoria, NY 11105 (718) 777-7742