Call (985) 244-1047 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Adriana Nagy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Nagy completed a residency at University Hospital - Romania | Beth Israel Medical Center. She currently practices at Lakeview Circle Primary Care and is affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital - Romania | Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Pharmacy and Medicine, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nagy?
Dr Nagy is very thorough but doesn't recommend something that is not beneficial to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adriana Nagy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nagy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nagy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nagy frequently treats Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Nagy's office is located at 130 Lakeview Cir, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nagy speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nagy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- St. Tammany Health System
- Tulane Medical Center