Dr. Adriana Karpati, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Karpati completed a residency at John Peter Smith Hospital. She currently practices at Foot & Ankle Associates Of North Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Karpati is board certified in Foot Surgery.
Spanish, Italian, English
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Medical School — 1996
- University of Texas at Austin, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Railroad Medicare
- Sterling Insurance
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karpati?
Dr. Karpati has been my Podiatrist since 2015, when I needed foot surgery, and been with her since. She’s always the professional and well versed with any foot and/or ankle problems. I greatly appreciate her and would definitely refer her to any of my friends.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Texas Health HEB