Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Premier Spine Care and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Stony Brook University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
During the midst of Covid I had a massive herniation that left me unable to walk. Due to insurance restrictions and lack of knowledge on my part this went on for 4 months and it took its toll physically and emotionally. PT, epidural injections and pain meds all failed. A friend recommended Dr Jackson and it was such a relief to have hope for resolution. First, Dr Jackson and his assistant Derek are not there to promote surgery, if it’s not right for you, other recommendations will be presented. Secondly, they went to bat against any push back from insurance, there was total transparency related to cost. Lastly, the follow up care was key to my recovery, they acknowledged my pain and reassured me it was perfectly normal, time was needed to heal. 4 weeks after surgery I was walking and back to my normal activities. I would give 6 stars if I could.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission