Dr. Adrian Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adrian Martin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Carbondale, IL. Dr. Martin completed a residency at University of Leipzig. and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Leipzig, Residency Hospital
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1992
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pekin Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin is an outstanding surgeon. His knowledge, attentiveness and genuine care are evident at the first appointment. Dr. Martin removed my gallbladder. The surgery went so well, I did not need norcos or OTC pain management after surgery. I am truly amazed! I highly recommend Dr. Martin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Hernia Repair, Incisional Hernia, and Gallstones.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 305 W Jackson St Ste 300, Carbondale, IL 62901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin speaks Romanian, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital