Click here to compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Adrian Legaspi, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Legaspi completed a residency at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Department of Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- The New York Hospital Cornell University Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Residency Hospital
- Central Military Hospital, Mexico City, Mexico, Internship Hospital
- Medical Director, Advanced Surgical Oncology Network, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology
Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology7150 W 20th Ave Ste 615, Hialeah, FL 33016 Existing Patients: (305) 820-6657
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Legaspi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Legaspi frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Excision of Stomach Tumor.
Dr. Legaspi's office is located at 7150 W 20th Ave Ste 615, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Legaspi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital