Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Almquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adrian Almquist, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Almquist completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Almquist is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Oreg Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 775-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Almquist?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Almquist frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Tilt Table Testing, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Almquist's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Almquist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital