Call (216) 293-6371 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Adnan Mourany, MD
New Patient(216) 293-6371
Dr. Adnan Mourany, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Mourany completed a residency at Fairview Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mourany is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Minn EHN Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Fairview Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ny Med Coll/Eye Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Fairview Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mourany?
One of the best patient centric doctors I’ve ever had.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
- UH St. John Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mourany has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adnan Mourany, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mourany's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mourany accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mourany frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Sleep Apnea, and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Mourany's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mourany speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.