Dr. Aditya Bhartia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhartia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aditya Bhartia, MD is a nephrology specialist in Ooltewah, TN. Dr. Bhartia completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Kidney Care and is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhartia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Kempegowda Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 2008
- Alliant Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Tennessee
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Kidney Care
Tennessee Kidney Care Pllc5243 Little Debbie Pkwy Ste 119, Ooltewah, TN 37363 Existing Patients: (423) 238-2036
Tanner Behavior Health Inpatient Unit705 Dixie St, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (770) 812-9666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhartia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhartia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhartia frequently treats Renal Hyperparathyroidism, Proteinuria, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Bhartia's office is located at 5243 Little Debbie Pkwy Ste 119, Ooltewah, TN 37363. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhartia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bhartia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Starr Regional Medical Center Athens
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland