Dr. Mahale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adit Mahale, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Mahale completed a residency at University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Sanford Broadway Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahale is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrolina Nephrology Associates
Metrolina Nephrology Associates2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 348-2992
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adit Mahale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mahale's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahale frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Mahale's office is located at 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Broadway Medical Center