Dr. Adie Friedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adie Friedman, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Tufts-New Eng Med Ctr Hosps. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NY Hosp-Cornell MC-Meml Sloan-Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Tufts-New Eng Med Ctr Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Hackensack Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 10 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Existing Patients: (212) 410-5100
New York Radiology Partners
Columus Circle Imaging1790 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 977-4100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 10 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital