Dr. Adeyinka Adegoroye, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adegoroye's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adeyinka Adegoroye, MD is a nephrology specialist in High Point, NC. Dr. Adegoroye completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn. He currently practices at HIGH POINT NEPHROLOGY ASSOCIATES PC and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adegoroye is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Fac Hlth Scis, U Ife, Medical School
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
High Point Nephrology Associates PC
High Point Nephrology Associates PC404 Westwood Ave Ste 105, High Point, NC 27262 Existing Patients: (336) 882-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adegoroye?
Dr. A is one of the best and caring doctor. Yesterday, he visited me at the Triad Dialysis Center and discussed my condition thoroughly. He went extra miles to see me and showed great kindness and compassion for his patient. I really appreciate his caring spirit as a doctor. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adegoroye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adegoroye frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Gout.
Dr. Adegoroye's office is located at 404 Westwood Ave Ste 105, High Point, NC 27262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adegoroye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center