Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fatoki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adeyemi Fatoki, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ottawa, IL. Dr. Fatoki completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Health Center Eastern Lasalle. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fatoki is board certified in Family Practice.
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hinsdale Hopsital, Residency Hospital
- Hinsdale Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Center Eastern Lasalle
Health Center of Eastern Lasalle Coun315 E McKinley Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 Existing Patients: (815) 434-0228
Great Heights Family Medicine
Great Heights Medical L T D1473 Ring Rd, Calumet City, IL 60409 Existing Patients: (708) 862-8156
Pinhas Sharon MD LLC4749 Lincoln Mall Dr Ste 204, Matteson, IL 60443 Existing Patients: (708) 481-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fatoki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fatoki frequently treats Health Screening, Prostate Cancer Screening , and Osteoporosis Screening.
Dr. Fatoki's office is located at 315 E McKinley Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fatoki speaks Yoruba and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fatoki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.