Dr. Rahman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adeel Rahman, MD is a neurology specialist in Monroe, GA. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at New Rochelle Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New Rochelle Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute513 Great Oaks Dr Ste B, Monroe, GA 30655 Existing Patients: (770) 267-1159
Hamilton Health1200 Memorial Dr, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (706) 217-2207
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
Been seeing him for years. Very caring doctor and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahman frequently treats Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Migraine.
Dr. Rahman's office is located at 513 Great Oaks Dr Ste B, Monroe, GA 30655. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow
- Piedmont Walton Hospital