Dr. Adeel Shaikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adeel Shaikh, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Shaikh completed a residency at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine The University Hospital. He currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaikh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cincinnati Eye Inst-U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine The University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- The Jewish Hosp Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- St Patrick's High School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Eye Associates
Houston Optical2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025 Existing Patients: (713) 668-6828
Main Office1415 North Loop W Ste 400, Houston, TX 77008 Existing Patients: (713) 869-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaikh?
Excellent treatment from greeting to departure. Dr. Shaikh had my problem solved and resolved in one visit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaikh frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Retinal Hemorrhage, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Shaikh's office is located at 2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaikh speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shaikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital