Dr. Adeeba Akhtar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Akhtar completed a residency at University of Texas Health Center. She currently practices at Texas Family & Geriatric Clinic and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Texas Family & Geriatric Clinic
Texas Family & Geriatric Clinic12121 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77082 Existing Patients: (713) 468-2358
Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
- University of Texas Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Texas Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Bangladesh Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Bangladesh Medical College (BMSRI), Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Texas True Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Benefits of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akhtar?
I have visited the clinic several times. I am glad my insurance was in network with Dr Akhtar. You're greeted with a friendly smile. I feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend to anyone Dr Akhtar she is caring and concerned about her patients well being. She has a great staff that is concerned about the patients and their well being.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center