Dr. Adedamola Lufadeju, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Lufadeju completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Rome Gastroenterolgy Associates and is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lufadeju is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Rome Gastroenterolgy Associates
Rome Gastroenterolgy Associates11 John Maddox Dr NW, Rome, GA 30165 Existing Patients: (706) 295-3992
French, Swahili, Yoruba, English
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Internship Hospital
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lufadeju?
Dr Lufadeju is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients' well being. He is personable and makes you feel comfortable and not uneasy. I would recommend Dr. Lufadeju to everyone!
- Floyd Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center