Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Addison Tolentino, MD is a hematology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Tolentino completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tolentino is board certified in Hematology.
- Stony Brook U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cancer Institute
Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 932-3300
Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists
Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists403 Burkarth Rd, Warrensburg, MO 64093 Existing Patients: (816) 932-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolentino?
I needed to find a new hematologist after moving to the Kansas City area and my primary physician recommended Dr. Tolentino. I found him to be friendly, patient with any questions I had, thorough in his answers and overall just very approachable. I felt like I had a say in my plan of care which is important when you have a condition that requires regular monitoring and periodic testing and treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolentino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tolentino frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Tolentino's office is located at 4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Western Missouri Medical Center