Dr. Adarsh Daswani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daswani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adarsh Daswani, MD is a nephrology specialist in Lakewood, CA. Dr. Daswani completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Preferred Nephrology Med Grp and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daswani is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2001
- University of California, San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Preferred Nephrology Med Grp
Moti S Daswani MD Inc.3300 E South St Ste 110, Lakewood, CA 90805 Existing Patients: (562) 630-7279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daswani?
Dr. Daswani is an amazing nephrologist. He is not only extremely intelligent, but he is very patient and does not rush you through the exam. He makes sure to answer all of your questions thoroughly and seems to genuinely care for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daswani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daswani frequently treats Calcium Metabolism Disorders, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Daswani's office is located at 3300 E South St Ste 110, Lakewood, CA 90805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daswani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Orange Coast Medical Center