Dr. Adam Young, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Morton Grove, IL. Dr. Young completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Illinois Bone & Joint institute and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Illinois Bone & Joint institute
IBJI - Morton Grove9000 Waukegan Rd Ste 200, Morton Grove, IL 60053 Existing Patients: (847) 375-3000
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Northwestern University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
Dr. Young is a problem solver who educates his patient to the "why" and "how" using your current MRI. He is personable and approachable. My pain had not been solved for over four years by surgeons or physical therapists. Dr. Young was the next step, a successful step.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital