Dr. Adam Lottick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Lottick completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Connecticut Heart/Vascular Ctr and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lottick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Colorado Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lottick?
Treated me for ventricular tachycardia for 17 years. He has kept me alive and has been great with me and my family.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center