Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Adam Soufleris, MD
Dr. Adam Soufleris, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Soufleris completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at The ID Group, PLLC and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soufleris is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soufleris?
Has been my Doctor for 20 years .... This man has saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soufleris frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Sepsis.
Dr. Soufleris' office is located at 1000 E 3rd St Ste 302, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soufleris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Erlinger Baroness Hospital
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
The ID Group, PLLC
The Id Group Pllc1000 E 3rd St Ste 302, Chattanooga, TN 37403
The Id Group Pllc960 E 3rd St Ste 411, Chattanooga, TN 37403