Dr. Adam Rosen, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at PCOM. He currently practices at Scripps Clinic and is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scripps Clinic/Green Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- PCOM, Residency Hospital — 2005
- PCOM, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
I had Dr. Rosen perform a total Left Knee Replacement 9 years ago. I was 56 years old. The procedure went flawlessly. I was able to walk comfortably in my home with support of book shelves and furniture readily available if needed. I have to admit, knowing what was done, and going home the next day, completely amazed me to be able to maneuver so quickly. Keep in mind, I had taken the time to strengthen the knee joint in preparation for the operation, and know this was critical to my recovery. Dr. Rosen is a knowledgeable, caring, and exacting Surgen. The actions I needed to take post surgery were clearly laid out, and with the addition to outpatient PT I progressed quickly. By the time I needed to return for the removal of the staples the nurse was taken back when she saw me get up and walk towards her with the aid of a walker or cane. Dr. Rosen said to me that I would see him down the road when I needed to get my right knee done. He was right. Another perfect procedure. I am Gr8ful
- Scripps Green Hospital