Dr. Adam Rana, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falmouth, ME. Dr. Rana completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rana is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements
Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements5 Bucknam Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105 Existing Patients: (207) 781-1551
- The Hosp for Special Surg NY Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2006
- Columbia University Hlth Svc, Other Education — 2000
- Colby College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rana?
Dr Rana did a hip revision surgery on me . He is professional , caring and made sure all my needs were anticipated . His team is great as well . I highly recommend him .
- Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center