Dr. Adam Easterling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Easterling's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Easterling, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Simpsonville, SC. Dr. Easterling completed a residency at Duke Univeristy. He currently practices at Clemson Eye. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Easterling is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Duke Univeristy, Residency Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Georgia Tech, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Easterling?
Minimal wait time. Staff helpful and friendly. Dr. Easterling very easy to talk to and he explains things thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Easterling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Easterling frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Easterling's office is located at 273 Harrison Bridge Rd, Simpsonville, SC 29680. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Easterling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.