Dr. Adam Lauer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lauer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Lauer, DO is a family medicine specialist in Brewer, ME. Dr. Lauer completed a residency at Eastern Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at Twin City Family Medicine and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Southern Maine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Twin City Family Medicine
Twin City Family Medicine92 S Main St, Brewer, ME 04412 Existing Patients: (207) 989-2326
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lauer?
He is simply the BEST physician I have the pleasure to deal with. Would not be anywhere else for a family Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lauer frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Lauer's office is located at 92 S Main St, Brewer, ME 04412. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lauer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center