Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klausner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adam Klausner, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Klausner completed a residency at Mount Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary Function Laboratories and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klausner is board certified in Urology.
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Mount Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klausner?
Dr. Klausner was a referral from my daughter's GI doctor. My 18 year old has EDS and the bladder of a 87 year old woman. Needless to say nothing can be more embarrassing than spending the last two years of high school dealing with this horrible issue. Doctor Klausner jumped in... was very understand... He made jokes with my daughter to lighten the mood and help her deal with the situation. He never spoke down to my daughter or I during appts. and even encouraged my daughter to keep playing LAX.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klausner frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Klausner's office is located at 1200 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klausner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
Pulmonary Function Laboratories1200 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-9331