Dr. Adam Dicker, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dicker completed a residency at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dicker is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital111 S 11th St Ste G301, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Devon Health
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dicker?
The best! He’s very calming and methodical doctor! My husband has him as his doctor!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital