Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Adam Rudnick, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Rudnick completed a residency at Christiana Care Health System. He currently practices at CHRISTIANACAREHEALTHSYSTEM and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rudnick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Christiana Care Health System, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Christiana Hosp Cchs, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cchs Satellite Offices4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 1250, Newark, DE 19713 Existing Patients: (302) 623-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rudnick?
My husband and I both feel he is the best, most thorough doctor we have ever had. He is also very easy to talk to. Highly recommend!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rudnick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rudnick frequently treats Immunization Administration, Overweight, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Rudnick's office is located at 4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 1250, Newark, DE 19713. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital