Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 969-6736.
Dr. Adam Kopelan, MD
New Patient(973) 969-6736
Dr. Adam Kopelan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Kopelan completed a residency at University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at NBIMC Surgery and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kopelan is board certified in General Surgery.
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- U Of Chicago Hops, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Horizon Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kopelan?
Dr Kopelan performed complicated bowel resection surgery on me and treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. Surgery was successful and I am eternally grateful for his care and expertise
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Kopelan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kopelan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kopelan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kopelan frequently treats Hernia Repair, Appendicitis, and Umbilical Hernia.
Dr. Kopelan's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave Ste C1, Newark, NJ 7112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kopelan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.