Dr. Lerner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Lerner, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lerner completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. He currently practices at Vitamin D Assay Research Laboratory and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lerner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Yale University, Medical School — 1983
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vitamin D Assay Research Laboratory650 Albany St Fl 4, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 638-6428
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerner?
Thank you Doctor Lerner for your excellent care and affection for Vivaldy Thenvin. We just attended the funeral and heard your kind words. Thank you for always being there. Robin and Terrie West, Haiti
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Lerner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lerner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lerner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lerner frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Lerner's office is located at 650 Albany St Fl 4, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lerner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center