Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olszewski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adam Olszewski, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Olszewski completed a residency at Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at Miriam Hospital and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olszewski is board certified in Hematology.
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Warsaw Med Sch, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (844) 222-2881
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Rhode Island Hospital593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5435
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olszewski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olszewski frequently treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Olszewski's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olszewski speaks Polish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Olszewski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital