Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Adam Zivin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Zivin completed a residency at University of Minnesota Medical Center Riverside Campus. and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical Center Riverside Campus, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Harvey Mudd College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Edmonds Eye Care Associates
Dynacare Laboratories - Bellevue1414 116th Ave Ne Ste E, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (206) 215-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zivin?
Today is the seventh anniversary of Dr Zivin performing an ablation on my heart. I am so grateful. Since then I have not had a single A-fib incident (previously it was several hours per week, often days at a time). My wife does not think I would be alive today without that surgery. Dr Zivin is my hero. Thank you ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zivin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zivin's office is located at 550 17th Ave Fl 4, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zivin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus