Dr. Adam Rogers, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Adolescent Clinic and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Tufts Medical Center Adolescent Clinic800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-4600
New England Eye Center
New England Eye Center - Brighton, Ophthalmology11 Nevins St Ste 205, Brighton, MA 02135 Existing Patients: (617) 783-5050
- New England Eye Ctr/New England Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
- Tufts Medical Center