Dr. Adam Maghrabi, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Maghrabi completed a residency at Marshall University. He currently practices at Statland Medical Group and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maghrabi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Statland Medical Group
Statland Medical Group12140 Nall Ave Ste 100, Overland Park, KS 66209 Existing Patients: (913) 345-8500
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Vincent Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Fellowship Hospital
- Marshall University, Residency Hospital
- Tripoli Medical Center, Undergraduate School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maghrabi?
90day checkup to follow progress of Type II diabetes. Slight increase in A1C had good talk about activities and diet. Added a new med to assist and evaluate. Very through exam and he is very knowledgeable and good guidance.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center