Dr. Adam Karp, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Karp completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at BELLEVUE HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karp is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Bellevue Hospital462 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 (212) 562-5555
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr-Nyu Med S, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karp?
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital