Dr. Getzels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Getzels, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Getzels completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Getzels is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3333 Cattlemen Rd Ste 200, Sarasota, FL 34232 Existing Patients: (941) 371-3337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Getzels?
Dr. Getzels is compassionate and respectful to older patients. He listens to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Getzels, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Getzels' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Getzels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Getzels frequently treats Osteopenia, Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Getzels' office is located at 3333 Cattlemen Rd Ste 200, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Getzels speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital