Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (210) 571-7075.
Dr. Adam Denker, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Seguin, TX. Dr. Denker completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Seguin and is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Florida State University College Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- FL STATE UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denker?
My previous comment, had nothing to do with Dr. Denker personally. It was about the system that made an appointment for an invalid time. Dr. Denker has been an excellent Electro Doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Denker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Denker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Denker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Denker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Denker frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Denker's office is located at 1348 East Walnut St Ste 8, Seguin, TX 78155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Denker speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital South
- Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Seguin
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Seguin1348 East Walnut St Ste 8, Seguin, TX 78155 Existing Patients: (210) 571-7075
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Briggs St.
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Briggs St.94 Briggs Ave Ste 600, San Antonio, TX 78224 Existing Patients: (210) 571-7194
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Metropolitan Gateway
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists - Metropolitan Gateway1100 McCullough Ave Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78212 Existing Patients: (210) 571-7069