Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-6000 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Adam Talenfeld, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Adam Talenfeld, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Talenfeld completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Interventional Radiology, P.C. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Talenfeld is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
Interventional Radiology, P.C.
Interventional Radiology525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talenfeld?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talenfeld has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Talenfeld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talenfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talenfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talenfeld frequently treats Venous Sclerotherapy, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Vascular Disease.
Dr. Talenfeld's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.