Dr. Adam Perler, DPM is a orthopedic surgery specialist in St Petersburg, FL. Dr. Perler completed a residency at Palmetto General Hospital (Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery). He currently practices at Alexander Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Palms Of Pasadena Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perler is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Center of Excellence - American Orthopaedic Society of 3D Printing, Other Education — 2019
- Founder/Director St. Petersburg Innovative Foot & Ankle Surgical Fellowsip, Other Education — 2018
- Exactech Vantage Total Ankle Training/Certification, Other Education — 2017
- Integra Cadence Total Ankle System Training/Certification, Other Education — 2016
- WMT Infinity/Prophecy Total Ankle Training Program, Other Education — 2014
- Zimmer Tribecular Metal Total Ankle Training/Certification, Other Education — 2014
- Tornier/Integra Salto Total Ankle Training/Certification, Other Education — 2012
- Stryker/SBI STAR Total Ankle Training, Other Education — 2010
- Mayo Clinic MicroSurgery Course, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Zimmer/Biomet Total Ankle Surgeon Development Team, Other Education — 2009
- Wright Medical InBone Total Ankle Training/Certification, Other Education — 2008
- Dellon Institute for Peripheral Nerve Surgery Baltimore, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Other Education — 2006
- AO Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship, MHH, Hanover, Germany - Proff. Christian Krettek, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Fellowship - Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center for Restorative Traumatology and Orthopaedics, Kurgan, Russia, Professor Vladimir Shetsov, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Palmetto General Hospital (Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery), Residency Hospital — 2003
- Beuchal Pappas Total Ankle Training/FDA Research, Other Education — 2003
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL, Medical School — 2000
- Indiana University-B.A. Biology, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perler?
Dr. Perler is fantastic! He did a great job removing a huge bone spur from my heel, repairing the associated achilles tendon injury, and repaired two other torn tendons in the same foot. He reviewed all of the non-surgical treatments so that I could make an informed decision. He totally explained the required procedures, the post-surgery recovery time, and the therapy and total recovery times and process. His post-surgery attention was exemplary. He saw me often, answered all my questions as I went through the recovery process, and ensured everything was meeting my expectations. Thanks to him and the fabulous Physical Therapy Staff at Alexander & Assoc., after only 3 months I've resumed my fitness regimen; I'm walking up and down stairs and taking leisurely walks with my wife, all with no pain. I heartily recommend Dr. Perler and their PT Staff!
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- St. Anthony's Hospital