Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (516) 402-3243.
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD
Make an appointment(516) 402-3243
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at MDVIP - Great Neck, New York and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Bronx, Ny, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
In home care for my elderly mother who enjoys his visits.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- North Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Anemia, Diabetes Type 1, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 1000 Northern Boulevard 340, Great Neck, NY 11020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.