Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Webb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adam Webb, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Webb completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Emory University Hospital and is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Webb frequently treats Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, Memory Evaluation, and Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation.
Dr. Webb's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Webb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grady Memorial Hospital