Dr. Adam Schaaf, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Schaaf completed a residency at Summa Health System. He currently practices at Lowcountry Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schaaf is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Lowcountry Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Lowcountry Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine2880 Tricom St, North Charleston, SC 29406 Existing Patients: (843) 797-5050
- Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Summa Health System, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Summa Health System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaaf?
He’s a confident doctor which is important to me. He correctly diagnosed my injury and gave me options. He understood my concerns and again gave me options and also advised me of some limitations. The entire procedure was flawless and the repair is amazing. I’m very pleased with the results.
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center