Dr. Adam Schaaf, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Schaaf completed a residency at Summa Health System. He currently practices at Lowcountry Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schaaf is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Lowcountry Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Lowcountry Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine2880 Tricom St, North Charleston, SC 29406 (843) 797-5050
- Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Summa Health System, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Summa Health System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Ohio State University College Of Med and Public Health Columbus Oh, Medical School — 2004
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaaf?
In my opinion Dr. Adam Schaaf is a great Md/surgeon. He did a reverse left shoulder replacement and so far everything is going well.
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center