Dr. Adam Breunig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Breunig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Breunig, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Winter Haven, FL. Dr. Breunig completed a residency at University of Minnesota Medical Center. He currently practices at Opthalmology Associates and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Breunig is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Univ of WI Med Sch, Medical School — 2008
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Eye Care215 1st St N Ste 200, Winter Haven, FL 33881 Existing Patients: (863) 294-5457
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Breunig?
My boyfriend was operated in Jan 2019 on his right eye, and Feb was his left eye. He had cataract surgery, and it's amazing that he can see without his glasses after 62 years!! Dr. Breunig is awesome both in personality and skill!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Breunig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Breunig frequently treats Glaucoma, Ultrasound, Eye, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Breunig's office is located at 215 1st St N Ste 200, Winter Haven, FL 33881. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Breunig speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Breunig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center