Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Adam Brodsky, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brodsky is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodsky?
Highly recommended. Takes his time to explain everything and go over your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brodsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brodsky frequently treats Tibia and Fibula Fractures, Brachial Plexus Palsy, and Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle).
Dr. Brodsky's office is located at 1 Blachley Rd, Stamford, CT 06902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brodsky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stamford Hospital