Dr. Bosak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Bosak, MD is a pulmonologist in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Bosak completed a residency at University of Missouri. He currently practices at Arizona Infectious Disease PLLC and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bosak is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Missouri, Residency Hospital
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Mercy Care
- MercyCare Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bosak?
It was a great experience overall. Cured my issue and was very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Bosak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bosak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bosak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bosak frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Bosak's office is located at 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 780 Bldg G, Glendale, AZ 85306. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Arizona Infectious Disease PLLC
Arizona Infectious Disease PLLC5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 780 Bldg G, Glendale, AZ 85306 (602) 314-4220