Dr. Greenbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Greenbaum, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Greenbaum completed a residency at University Michigan Med School. He currently practices at Henry Ford Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenbaum is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Michigan Med School, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Michigan Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henry Ford Medical Group - Cardiology550 Peachtree St NE Fl 6 Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30308 Existing Patients: (313) 916-1878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenbaum?
Dr. Greenbaum successfully replaced my failing mitral valve in mid 2019 using the modern trans catheter procedure. He and his team have given me a new lease on life. Having had the open chest procedure 10 years ago (also at Emory) for my first valve replacement, I know the difference re both physical healing and valve function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Greenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenbaum frequently treats Heart Disease, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Greenbaum's office is located at 550 Peachtree St NE Fl 6 Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenbaum speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital