Dr. Adam Ingraffea, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Ingraffea completed a residency at Boston University/ Roger Williams Medical Center. He currently practices at Cary Skin Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ingraffea is board certified in Dermatology.
Cary Skin Center
Cary Skin Center200 Wellesley Trade Ln, Cary, NC 27519 Existing Patients: (919) 363-7546
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Boston University/ Roger Williams Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Boston Univ, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ingraffea?
Dr. Ingraffea was friendly, courteous, and professional throughout my visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Ingraffea to anyone requiring his services.