Dr. Adair de Berry-Carlisle, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de Berry-Carlisle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adair de Berry-Carlisle, DO is a general surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. de Berry-Carlisle completed a residency at Plaza Medical Center University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine. She currently practices at Saint Francis Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine - University of North Texas Health Science Center, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Berry-Carlisle?
I met Dr. Carlisle in the Emergency Room at NE Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville, GA. She diagnosed my diverticulitis, and eight months later, she performed surgery to remove the section of my colon that was diseased. Dr. Carlisle always took all the time I needed to answer my questions and she did not talk above my head, as is the case of many specialized surgeons. I am so thankful that she was the doctor on duty the day of my ER visit. I trust her with my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Berry-Carlisle accepts your insurance.
Dr. de Berry-Carlisle frequently treats Wound Repair, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. de Berry-Carlisle's office is located at 6161 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Berry-Carlisle speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. de Berry-Carlisle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center