Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Abraham Verjovsky, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Edina, MN. Dr. Verjovsky completed a residency at Fairview-University Medical Center. He currently practices at Premiere Psychiatric Medicine and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Fairview-University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Minneapolis Va Hosp-University Minn, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Minnesota Medical Center Riverside Campus, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Minnesota, Undergraduate School — 1983
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1983
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verjovsky?
Dr V is just amazing. I’m so glad to finally be heard. Go Dr. V!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Abraham Verjovsky, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Verjovsky's profile.
Dr. Verjovsky frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Verjovsky's office is located at 6800 France Ave S Ste 520, Edina, MN 55435. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Verjovsky is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abraham Verjovsky, MD is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank.
Dr. Verjovsky has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
Premiere Psychiatric Medicine
Premiere Psychiatric Medicine6800 France Ave S Ste 520, Edina, MN 55435 (952) 836-4525